Aaaaaih DA!!
Is that really Egypt... was I living in a country I slept I waked up to find myself living in another?!!...
Whoever imagined that something like Tourbini's Gang is really in Egypt...?

It's no the Mob... it's not the Irish Mafia and certainly it was never imagined in the most brutal American movies....

It's only exclusively happening in Egypt...

I imagine myself as a lost street kid... I was born unwanted... I spend my childhood lost between police stations I meet every kind of humiliations and abuse in the places I should be protected in... I have 2 ways either to run to the streets where I think there's freedom or to bear all this humiliation till I am 18 or 21 and they throw me Away.....

In either ways the street is my final destination... with no money no family no job not even a chance to get a job coz as an orphan I have a bad reputation of being a criminal......

Even if you're are the best person in the world and your are a saint the only thing u can do only to get your simplest rights in life is to steel... you steel and steel to eat till you no longer differentiate between what's right and what's wrong and all of the sudden you are a criminal...


Worst of all the criminals... how can you expect from a person who was never loved nobody cared about and broke to be a straight person?!

If I was in such circumstances I would hated the entire world and blamed the entire world for what was done to me...

If you have no money and your are hungry and you have nowhere to go... the only place that can accept you will be even worse than the streets coz your chances to be sexually abused, bitten or even killed are like 95% and no one taught you a word about morals or right or wrong... will you be thinking about your moral obligations and how it's forbidden to steal or kill?

Don't fool yourself you won't... coz your need for food and shelter and safety your primitive instincts will be controlling you... you will be more aggressive than a wild animal in the forest... coz out there in the streets its worst than the forest... out there people are animals with human minds...

Anyways... what really makes me very guilty and sad is that I probably seen one of those kids who was victims of the Torbini's.... may be he or she offered to clean our car or begged me to buy some Kleenex from her or just asked me for money... I probably said no... Probably she or he insisted and was going to cry and I probably was too arrogant with her or him... like why don't you go to the places which are made for you... or ooh how could any parents leave their children to be in the streets like that.... may be if he/she was older I said to them why don't you work.. As I heard and saw in TV those places are like heaven where kids are having good treatment and good pple give them money to begin their lives when they are older too...


Well forgive me for being too naive forgive for not noticing that those places must be corrupted and messed up as any other governmental place...

Forgive me for trusting the social workers in those places... forgive me for being blind... forgive me for trusting the police "I saw how they treated people with money and families" and I forgot that their treating to you will be worse as people always say you got no price...

To them you are useless forgive me for helping them... forgive me because I unconsciously thought that you were also useless... I never thought of you as a part of my family... or even potentially me. "Who knows my parents could have lost me when I was a kid too"

Forgive me for my negativity towards my president and system... for seeing him having all this money while u r drowning in poverty and misery without any action...


Forgive me for waiting all this time to see your problems... I'm as all the Egyptians is responsible for what was done to you and for they murdering of your mates....

I promise you every time I see one of you in the streets I will never turn my head away I may kiss you and hug you... give you all the money I can give... I will treat you the way you deserve...

Not as criminals or animals... just like children ... aren't children the beloved creatures of god?