Have you ever felt like you want to runaway and disappear for a while?
To go to some deserted island or a country that you don’t know the language of its people.

That you want to run and run to get rid of anything that bounds you to reality, just for a week, you want to have the chance to forget about your friends your family your problems your costumes your habits and believes.

To go simply to nowhere you know … to discover whom you are without a single pressure … to do what ever you feel like right without thinking about what others may think of you …

This thought is really captivating me, to go to a deserted island, to live like what they thought stone-age man was living (without holding a thick stick pulling his woman's hair thing).

To go there totally alone … To mediate … to discover god again…
All by me based on my experience and not others thoughts and orders …

I don’t know if I can ever get a chance like that… but I'm sure it will affect and change me… either to better or worse …


But in both ways I won't be that confused undetermined person I'm now